Powder Wedding Dress for a Romantic and Tender Look
Both wedding dress style and its color are important to create a certain look. Soft powder shades emphasize the innocence and sensuality of a young bride and create a romantic look.
Pink wedding dresses are about femininity and tenderness, which every girl possesses from nature. That is why such an outfit will be great for older brides. Powder wedding dresses are presented in a wide range of styles on the Tinavalerdi.com website. You will be surprised by the wide choice of styles notable for their cut, decor, and shades, especially trendy pink.
Powder Wedding Dress — an Eye-catching Outfit
When creating a wedding dress, we consider all wishes of a bride, peculiarities of her figure, and main fashion trends. Our showroom offers works of experienced designers made by real masters. Each item attracts attention with a beautiful, unique design, high-quality cut, and luxurious decor. The dresses are presented in the most trendy shades — soft powder, winter-white, creamy, ivory, etc. A wide range of dresses and outfits of a unique beauty strike the imagination:
- Daria — an incredibly romantic and, at the same, time luxurious look that will make you feel like a real princess at the main celebration in your life. A puffy dress made from a flowy fabric and a luxurious train looks expensive even with no accessories. The designers suggest you should have only one accessory to embellish your elegant hair — a thin string of pearls.
- Alexis — a charming look of the queen of spring and nature. It seems that mother nature herself inspired the designers to create a look embellished with exquisite floral patterns. The elegance and delicacy of a look are accentuated by the transparent, airy fabric of a long, luxury skirt. A plunging neckline and a seductive back reveal your sensuality. A dress of such a cut will fit any body type. A slightly puffy dress will help to hide curved hips and add elegance to the look.
- Trinity — a luxuriously feminine look. An eye-catching dress that impresses with an unusual design. A style that combines decor of unique beauty and an airy upper skirt from light pink chiffon will help you to create a stylish and, at the same time, delicate look of a young, naive, and incredibly feminine lady from Renoir’s paintings. A powder wedding dress of this cut will accentuate the natural beauty of an hourglass figure.
Our online store offers dresses of various shades — from pale pink to snow-white to modern ivory and classical milk white. If you wish, we can embellish any variant with a beautiful decorated belt or bow. You can benefit from our offer and purchase a gown of unique beauty at a reasonable price. And even if you didn’t manage to find your dream dress among such a great variety of choices, you don’t need to worry. We will create an exclusive dress for you. And you will feel like a queen at the celebration of the new family.
How to Match Your Bouquet to a Powder Wedding Dress
Remember that a bouquet must accentuate the beauty of the look, be its continuation and not steal attention from a bride. The best and most harmonic combination is when the main flowers in the overall composition are a shade darker than the outfit itself. A powder dress will be ideal with a light-pink bouquet. Don’t choose huge compositions, which by contrast with heavy bouquets, will accentuate a romantic tone of the look. Also, a powder dress looks great in photos.
In Same Category
- Royal Sorrento by Maks Mariano
- Beige Wedding Dress — Choosing a Gown according to Seasonal Color Analysis
- Minimalist Wedding Dresses — a Great Choice of Gown of a Famous Brand
- Transparent Wedding Dress will Reveal your Sensuality and Sexuality
- Cappuccino Wedding Dress — is it about a Fashion Statement or Showing your Personality?
Related by Tags
No comment at this time!