Strapless Wedding Dress — Delicate and Sensitive Look
A strapless wedding dress doesn’t look vulgar; on the contrary, it helps to create a sensitive and delicate look.
When searching for a dress, some brides think that a strapless dress is too revealing for a wedding ceremony. Keep an open mind. A strapless wedding dress doesn’t look vulgar; on the contrary, it helps to create a sensitive and delicate look. Besides, inventive designers usually complete such dresses with beautiful off-the-shoulder sleeves to divert attention from the neckline. A strapless wedding dress is like a little black dress or timeless blazer that will never go out of style. This wedding dress design appeared at the beginning of the 20th century as a tribute paid to glamour Hollywood fashion. In several decades, it has become incredibly popular among brides all over the world.
Strapless Dress — a Wide Range of Designs
A famous Tina Valerdi brand offers a great choice of strapless wedding dress designs:
- Mermaid dress hugs close to a bride’s body. It is perfect for slim girls. As a rule, the gown has sophisticated décor: beads embroidery, ruffles at the bottom of a skirt, a luxurious, long, multilayered train from chiffon or organza, etc. Dresses are presented in different colors: white, ivory, pink gold, champagne.
- A-line dress allows to accentuate the waist and hide all imperfections of the figure. The skirt flares out from the waist. It is made of several layers of different materials. The bottom skirt usually is made from heavy fabrics such as taffeta, silk, or satin. They make the outfit look sophisticated and hide all the surface imperfections. The upper layers are made from light organza or airy chiffon. You will feel like a real princess in such a dress.
- Ball gown dress. A bright example of this design is the Nilda dress. A puffy, light gown with a wide skirt allows freedom of movement because it doesn’t feature a hard frame. The skirt is made from several layers and fabric sections of different sizes. The material used is airy chiffon or organza. You will feel easy and comfy even in hot weather in such a gown.
- Mini-dress is for daring, free, and active ladies who are always on the move. If you’d like to participate in activities and dance all night long, choose an outfit to feel easy and comfortable at the wedding celebration. For example, the Demi dress allows freedom of movement and in the Sue dress, you will feel like a queen of the dance floor if you plan a Rock-and-Roll wedding party.
Advantages of a strapless wedding dress:
- You can wear any hairstyle with such an outfit — from a tight braid to trendy long locks.
- It fits any body type — for girls with different busts. To accentuate your figure or hide imperfections, all you need is to choose the right neckline: a straight across, sweetheart, or cowl neckline.
- Strapless dress looks good with small cute jewelry, such as diamonds, as well as with bigger accessories. A wrap embroidered with crystals or a short fur coat will be great with the gown.
A strapless dress highlights a bride’s neckline and declares her natural sexuality. Let yourself be free from stereotypes. Let yourself be free in your desires. The right gown will give you the Princess effect on the big day.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
No comment at this time!