Simple wedding dress styles for elegant brides
A wedding dress is not just a piece of clothing. It is much more. The attire you wear on a special day can tell a lot about your style and preferences, your personality, and your sense of beauty. At the same time this piece of cloth, wrapped around one’s body, symbolizes purity and innocence. A wedding dress is a mix of modern fashion trends and traditions. That is why searching for a perfect wedding dress is a unique and remarkable experience for every newlywed.
Simple attires are timeless, classic, and do not require compromise on style. This type of dress is not only for the minimalists. For some brides that prefer bold colors and statement jewelry in everyday life, an elegant dress is a perfect way to make a big impact without too much fuss.
Some brides like minimalistic elegant wedding dresses, but they are afraid that such attires will look boring and dismal. And every girl wants to be the center of attention at her wedding ceremony. There is nothing to be worried about. When it comes to elegant wedding dresses less is more. These attires will emphasize your natural beauty, body curves, and an exquisite sense of style.
Why simple wedding dress styles are popular
Simple wedding dresses are a perfect choice for many brides because they are timeless and sophisticated. Clean lines, refined silhouette and architectural cut accentuate the beauty of the newlywed. Here are a few reasons why you should choose an elegant and simple wedding dress:
- Timeless. These attires will pass the test of time. They will look equally good and appropriate now and in 10 years. That is why it is better to invest in higher quality fabric. And if you are sentimental, you may want to keep the dress for your daughter and make it a family heirloom.
- Affordable. Of course, there are minimalistic designer wedding dresses that cost thousands of dollars. But if you think from a practical point of view, the less material and decoration, the more affordable the final price is. Elegant dresses usually have a simple cut and minimal decor, which means that there is not much man-made work needed.
- Classic. Elegant does not mean boring or drab. Simple wedding dresses can be found in any silhouette: mermaid, A-line, princess, column, and even a ball-gown. The main difference is that these dresses do not have much decor, excessive shine, and volume.
- Versatile. A simple wedding dress can be worn even after the celebration date. You can wear a silk cami with a masculine jacket for a night out or pair it with flats and a denim jacket for a relaxed summer evening look. A sleek column dress will be appropriate at the formal events. When you are doing wedding shopping it is good to know that the chosen dress will last you much longer than one night. Simple dresses are perfect for someone who tries to stay conscious and likes the idea of sustainable fashion.
With simple wedding dresses, it may seem that the range is limited and you have nothing to choose from. This is a deceiving first impression. There are plenty of elegant, sophisticated, and classy dresses that have architectural cut, subdued fabric, and minimal decoration.
How to choose simple wedding dress styles
If you want to look your best at the nuptials, follow these tips to choose the perfect simple wedding dress style:
- When you wear an intricate wedding attire, it has many elements that can draw away the attention from your flaws. Puffy sleeves and voluminous decor on the neckline balance curvy hips. Ruffles and pleats add the lacking volume. But when you are wearing a simple wedding dress with minimal decoration, you are completely exposed. That is why it is important to choose the silhouette that fits your body type and work with a seamstress to get the perfect fit.
- If you want to get more support in a minimalistic dress, choose variants made from thick fabric with a dense texture. It will create a nice silhouette and make you feel more comfortable.
Simple wedding dresses can be very different: open or modest, with a deep neckline or long sleeves, with a split or a train. Choose the one you like and enjoy the impact it makes.
Pay your attention to...
In Same Category
Related by Tags
No comment at this time!