Summer Wedding Dresses Guide: Silhouettes, Colors, and Materials
Summer wedding ceremonies are filled with sunlight and warmth and allow a great variety of locations and outfits to consider.
The newlyweds are going to have a truly active day, so a summer wedding dress has to be beautiful, light, comfy, and made from breathable and soft materials.
Silhouettes and Cutting for a Summer Ceremony
When choosing a dress, the first thing you should consider is temperature and possibly windy weather. In any case, a bride should feel comfortable and enjoy the celebration. We would like to offer you the following dress designs for a summer wedding:
- Tea-length. They feature a skirt above or just below the knee and are perfect for the beach or outdoor ceremonies. If you want to accentuate the beauty of your body, you may choose fitted silhouettes; fit-and-flare dresses will suit you if you prefer the freedom of movement.
- Off-the-shoulder. Fit-and-flare or corset off-the-shoulder tulle dresses with flowing skirts are great for hot weather, even if they are floor-length.
- Backless. These dresses feature a plunging back or a back accentuated by lace or mesh inset.
- Greek-style. This silhouette's summer wedding dresses feature a flowing skirt, high waist, and a V-neck. It is a perfect choice for a tender look on a wedding day.
- Sheath. Such dresses complement the body and look modest and elegant, decorated with lace and handmade pearls or glass beads.
Puffy tulle or flowing sateen skirts, soft lace, and comfortable lengths are options for a summer wedding. A bride should avoid too heavy fabrics and corsets. And the most important thing – no matter what people say, you should buy a summer wedding dress that makes your eyes shine!
Summer Wedding Dress – Trendy Colors
You shouldn’t limit your choice to white color. No doubt that it is timeless, but the following soft shades also look good in summer:
Warm shades of ivory and cappuccino are affordable and flatter tanned, chestnut, and dark-haired girls. Rose color will highlight milky skin and blonde hair. You should try on several dresses to find the perfect outfit.
A winter-white dress will be perfect for a beach wedding – bright sunlight will fall on your dress making you shine. Creative brides usually choose pale aqua dresses or complement an outfit with accessories of this color.
Comfortable Materials for a Summer Wedding Dress
The fabric should be breathable if you have a wedding in hot weather. Leave heavy satin for those who are going to marry in autumn or winter. You’d better buy a dress from light, breathable, and flowing fabric for your summer wedding:
- chiffon – rough-feel, semi-transparent, airy material;
- organza – delicate, light fabric;
- crepe – medium-density, light, and flowing material;
- tulle – fine netting material; it is often decorated with gemstones and embroidery;
- Jacquard silk – the material holds its shape and shimmers beautifully in the sunlight.
The collection of wedding dresses from Tina Valerdi has dresses even for the pickiest brides. Stylish backless gowns with elegant lace,long or short skirts are well-thought-out to make our brides feel comfortable.
No comment at this time!
Leave your comment