Tulle Wedding Dresses – Gorgeous Princesses in Real Life
If you imagine yourself in a wedding outfit for a delicate and elegant princess, we would like to suggest you wear tulle wedding gowns.
These dress designs look feminine and fantastic.
Tulle Wedding Dress – a Dream Come True
Tulle is lightweight and sheer netting. Since the 18th century, it has been one of the favorite fabrics for wedding dresses among brides. Girls from wealthy families have chosen it in combination with lace and embroidery. Modern tulle is much lightweighter; besides, it is water and stain resistant because it is made from nylon and polyester. The thickness of threads regulates stiffness.
Tulle is perfect for layering and giving fullness to any garment. The following materials complement this fabric:
- denser fabrics of other shades;
- printed mesh fabric;
- materials with embroidery, pattern, 3D appliques.
The material may feature various embellishments – from spattering to sequins, handmade embroidery, and decorative stones.
Wedding dresses with a tulle skirt are traditionally floor-length with a train and a corset from a more stiff material, for example, satin. However, a bride may choose a tulle dress for a feminine and delicate look.
Lightness and Comfort – Tulle Dresses for True Princesses
An elegant flowing outfit with semi-transparent sleeves and back makes a bride look like she’s floating in the air. The gown features a sophisticated corset and a light train. Tulle is a perfect fabric for this fantastic outfit.
Brides choose this material not only because it resembles fairytale gowns. Tulle wedding dresses are the best choice for the warm season. Here are 3 reasons to buy a tulle dress for your summer wedding:
- the light and breathable fabric;
- voluminous and puffy effect;
- the material doesn’t make the body look heavy.
No movement hindering, complete freedom in color and decoration, possible combinations with various materials – tulle allows every bride to realize her dream outfit.
Designers' imagination can only be admired – they manage to realize romantic and royal outfits with such an airy and delicate material:
- A puffy skirt and a fitted corset will be flattering to tall brides and brides of average height. The outfit will accentuate the waistline and bust, making a girl’s silhouette look balanced.
- A-line silhouette features a fitted top and a skirt that gradually flares from the waist. It compliments any body type and makes a girl look taller.
- Mermaid gown is flattering on a perfect body showing off your slim silhouette. This fitted silhouette is not recommended for pregnant brides.
- Gowns with trains are a royal choice. A train adds sophistication to the outfit and looks great in the wedding photos.
You should try on every dress silhouette because a gown may look different on every bride highlighting her beauty and hiding imperfections,
Collections of delicate tulle dresses from Tina Valerdi make you fall in love at first sight – embroidered and traditional dress designs with a puffy skirt or monarch train. Being a fairytale princess on the most important day of your life is easy!
No comment at this time!
Leave your comment